From that scraped knee you got as a kid to that recent cut you received in the shower from shaving, you’ve experienced a scar or two at some point. Even bug bites can leave constant reminders of past camping trips. Your body naturally sheds layers of skin. Regardless, scars can still be visible. And although they are a natural part of life, you can remove scars. Cocoa butter is a great beauty treatment to hydrate and smooth skin, that doubles as a scar removal cream.
Treatment for Scars
- Start with clean skin. This prepares the scar for treatment. For extra healing benefits, exfoliate the skin with a course wash cloth in the shower, then towel dry.
- Firmly massage pure cocoa butter directly into the skin in a firm, circular motion. Since scars are made up of thick, fibrous collagen, the rubbing motion aids in smoothing the appearance of the scar. In addition, moisture from cocoa butter helps stimulate the breakdown of the collagen protein.
- Make sure to continue massaging skin until cocoa butter disappears. Skin responds well to moisture and the biggest benefit of using the scar removal cream is the skin hydration it provides. Pure cocoa butter, because of its great moisturizing qualities, has great affects on old and new scars. Hydrating the skin with pure cocoa butter will not only lubricate skin, but help lighten scars
- Continue this application up to three times a day. Over time, you will begin to notice a change in the look and feel of your skin, plus a less visible scar. Also remember your skin will continue to heal itself with aggressive massaging.
A partner with a healthy sensuality makes for a man with a happy male organ. But there may be extended periods of time when a woman’s drive may be in a lower gear than a man desires. Jumpstarting that drive is important for a couple’s emotional and intimate lives, and since good male organ health includes a proper amount of sensual activity, it’s also important for a guy’s overall health status.
What accounts for her decreased interest in intimacy?
There can be many reasons why a woman might not be “in the mood,” either short term or long term. For example:
- Timing. Nature created woman to be more inclined toward sensual activity around the time that she is ovulating.
- Estrogen levels. In addition to monthly fluctuations in hormones, sometimes general estrogen levels are too low. Not only does this affect desire, it can also affect the body’s ability to prepare itself for sensual activity; female tissue may become dryer with subnormal amounts of estrogen, making intimacy painful.
- Medical reasons. Lack of iron or a poorly functioning thyroid can also have a major effect on a woman’s desire.
- Emotions. Many believe that this is the biggest reason for a decrease of interest in sensuality for women, especially pre-menopausal women. Depression, stress, sorrow, grief, low self-esteem and a host of other emotions are not conducive to a positive sensuality.
What a guy can do
There are several things a man can do to help a woman recover her interest in intimacy:
- Talk about it. A man should gently raise the subject, perhaps by saying that he has noticed that she doesn’t seem as interested in intimacy lately as he does. Find out if she feels the same way and why she thinks this might be. If there might be a medical component, encourage her to consult with a doctor. If she feels there is a problem in the relationship, let her talk about it. Suggest couples therapy if that seems to be appropriate. If there are emotional issues, discuss ways to handle these emotions; this not only will help to restore her interest in intimacy but will make her a happier and emotionally healthier person all around.
- Assess himself. After this conversation, a man should take a good long look at himself to see how he might be impacting his partner. Is he neglecting to pay proper attention to her feelings? Does he only show increased interest in her when he wants some action? Is he “selfish” in bed, skipping appropriate foreplay or only reluctantly bringing her to pleasure if he finishes early?
- Take action. Guys need to act on the information they get from their partners. Depending on what he has been told, he might surprise her with a special romantic dinner; read that novel that she’s been reading so they can discuss it together; praise her for some of the everyday tasks that she thinks he doesn’t notice; do the grocery shopping or go with her to the store when she goes; send flowers; call her at work just to chat; take a shower with her before intimacy; extend the amount of time he spends kissing and cuddling before embarking on relations; tell her (and not just during intimacy) how attractive she is; talk dirty to her (but in terms that she finds appealing); or just hold hands when out together.
Each woman has different needs and desires, but the key to reigniting the fire is to pay attention to and appreciate her, and to let her know in a real and sincere way, through both words and actions, that she is desired, special and loved.
Increasing a mate’s sensuality can make for a happy male organ, but it can also lead to a sore one. Regular use of a first class male organ vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can take care of that problem. The best creams contain an ingredient like shea butter, a spectacular emollient that when combined with the hydrating power of vitamin E can provide tremendous soothing relief. Look for a cream that also contains vitamin C, which is valuable for its role in collagen production and male tissue firmness. A healthy, well-hydrated male organ that looks and feels appealing can also help to boost her interest in some bedroom playtime.